Subaru’s Ashley Estes and Nick Saraceni drop by to talk about Subaru Loves Learning and the automaker’s partnership with AdoptAClassroom.org
What’s the best way to work with your nonprofit partner? How do you build a culture of trust? And how do you lean on a nonprofit’s expertise and guidance to deliver truly impactful programs- because, almost always, they’re the subject matter experts?
The partners launched their first national retail program in 2021, impacting more than 5,000 classrooms and 133,000 students. By the end of this year, they will have impacted over 300,000 students and are now AdoptAClassroom.org’s largest corporate supporter.
- How the automaker’s partnership with AdoptAClassroom.org began and how it’s evolved
- How Subaru relies on AdoptAClassroom.org’s expertise and how the partners developed a partnership built on flexibility, open-mindedness and trust
- How the automaker communicates the campaign to retailers and consumers
- How well-intentioned gifts were transformed into data-driven, impactful supply kits for classrooms
- Ashley & Nick’s advice for building impactful partnerships
Ashley EstesCommunity Commitment Marketing Manager, Subaru of America
Nick SaraceniLove Promise Community Commitment Specialist, Subaru of America
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes