Amanda Dove shares how Nationwide Children’s Hospital and On Our Sleeves are addressing the youth mental health crisis and building impactful and purposeful experiences for their corporate partners
In today’s episode, we’ll explore:
- How Nationwide Children’s Hospital and On Our Sleeves engage their partners’ unique customer audiences
- How one partner said “no” before saying “yes”
- The importance of data and building a business case
- How they provide engaging points of impact while staying true to their mission
- Their customized approach to building campaigns
- How they navigate the challenges of youth mental health
- The best piece of advice Amanda has ever received related to building impactful corporate partnerships
Amanda DoveDirector of Social Impact and Corporate Philanthropy, On Our Sleeves & Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes