Harvard Researcher Elizabeth Keenan shares why consumers care more about how companies donate than how much they donate
In today’s episode, we’ll explore:
- The series of 5 studies and why the results matter for CSR & social impact professionals
- Why consumers care more about how companies donate than how much
- How consumers determine a company’s generosity
- How companies that donate a high absolute amount but a low percentage of profits can still be seen as generous
- Elizabeth’s advice for nonprofit and corporate leaders
- What Elizabeth found surprising about their findings
Elizabeth KeenanAssistant Professor of Business Administration in the Marketing Unit, Harvard Business School
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes