Reflecting on the past year we were encouraged to see all the good many brands and nonprofits have done through their social impact work.
In 2019 brands and CEOs took stands for what they believe in, the purpose of a corporation changed, new companies joined the “Billion Dollar Social Impact Club”, climate change took center stage, Gen Zers quickly made a name for themselves, employee activism reached new levels and diversity and inclusion issues continued to rise in the corporate space.
If your 2020 goals include achieving greater social impact, we’re here to help.
To that end, here’s a round-up of the top 15 pieces of content your peers found most valuable in 2019 on a variety of EFG Platforms. May they help you start your year off strong!
Social Impact’s Top 15 Of 2019 (And One Bonus):
- Social Impact Stats You Should Know [Post]
- Amid Government Shutdown, Here’s What Companies Are Doing To Support Federal Employees [Forbes Post]
- Top Social Impact Awards – The Definitive List [Post]
- OPERATION Partnership Growth: Accelerate Your Existing Partnerships [Webinar]
- Ep269: In The Wake Of Disaster, JetBlue Soars [Podcast]
- Here’s What Companies Are Doing This GivingTuesday [Forbes Post]
- Meet America’s Charity Checkout Champions 2019 [Download]
- Fresh Ideas On Evergreen Activations: A Fall Planning Guide [Webinar]
- Here’s What Companies Are Doing In The Wake Of Hurricane Dorian [Forbes Post]
- Marriott Doesn’t Let The Perfect Be The Enemy Of Good When Fighting Slavery [Forbes Post]
- Ep272: Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s ‘On Our Sleeves’ Movement Mobilizes Corporate Partners For Pediatric Mental Health [Podcast]
- Deepen Your Corporate Partner Engagement With This Framework [Webinar]
- What Will 2019 Hold For Corporate Social Impact Programs? Leading Experts Weigh In [Forbes Post]
- The Ten Commandments Of Cause Marketing Law [Webinar]
- The Current State of Youth Culture and Social Causes [Webinar]
- Ep274: Disney ‘Team of Heroes’ Goes All In To Transform Children’s Hospitals Around The Globe [Podcast]
We’re always on the lookout for brands and nonprofits who elevate the world of social impact and successfully combine purpose and profit. Don’t hesitate to reach out and start a conversation or let us know what you’d like help with, what resources would be of most value and how we can support you on your journey.