EFG's Alli Murphy and Selfish Giving's Joe Waters dive into holiday campaigns, predictions and trends
Happy Holidays! It’s another episode of the “Joe Show” with Selfish Giving’s Joe Waters.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy and Joe talk about all things holidays campaigns. From classic well-known campaigns that are coming back this year to what’s on the holiday horizon in the social impact space.
On the show, Alli and Joe discuss:
- What campaigns Joe expects to see on the horizon this holiday season
- What it takes to develop a successful holiday campaign
- Two things to do on GivingTuesday, according to Joe
- Three trends on the horizon and predictions for each
- The duo’s favorite GivingTuesday campaigns
Joe on Twitter
Ep193: Virgin America’s ‘Operation Chihuahua’ Airlifts Dogs to Forever Homes
Macy’s 2021 Believe Campaign
2021 St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign
Season 11, Ep12: Combatting Burnout In Social Impact With #APaidWeekOff
Watching a live performance makes people more charitable [Study] Giant Food Donates Over $1.2 Million to USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore
Elevate Your Social Impact
Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
Check out past Cause Talk Radio episodes
Access free resources
Check out our monthly webinars
Let Alli know what you think of the show!