Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Todd Krim, President & CEO of The Krim Group, a Los Angeles-based agency that connects charities with celebrities.
Todd, Megan and Joe discuss how nonprofits can choose the right celebrity for special events, personal appearances and cause marketing campaigns.
- How a healthcare lawyer became a broker for charities and celebrities.
- When a celebrity should be paid, and when they shouldn’t.
- Todd’s advice to nonprofits on how to work with any celebrity, including the local celebrities in their own backyard!
- How charities can be the star in a crowded field of nonprofits and attract their favorite celebrities.
- What are good “Door-Openers” with celebrities? (Hint: Tap their loyal fans via social media!)
- How you can learn from Todd at the upcoming Cause Marketing Forum Conference in Chicago later this month!
Mentioned In This Podcast & Additional Resources
Cause Marketing Forum Conference
CauseTalk Radio Ep84: Hot Trends in Sports Philanthropy
Product Red’s Bono Learns the Hard Way: Don’t Put the Cause Before the Horse
Chris Pratt Supports “Fear Isn’t Real” Booster T-Shirt Fundraiser for Boy Stricken by Cancer
Leave a Reply