Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk Debbie Sardone, President and Founder of Cleaning for a Reason, a nonprofit that gives the gift of free house cleaning to women undergoing treatment of any type of cancer.
Cleaning for a Reason has worked with over 1,200 maid services to donate free housecleaning to women who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Since 2006, our partner maid services have volunteered their time to clean for over 20,000 women – valued at over $5,500,000.
On the show, Megan, Debbie and Joe discuss:
- How “Clean homes make people feel good.” Amen! Cleaning for a Reason is free service to women battling cancer.
- How Cleaning for a Reason partners with maid services all over the country to help the community.
- How maid services benefit from Cleaning for a Reason in communications training and support soliciting local and national media coverage.
- How Debbie, the owner of a cleaning business of her own, developed the idea of Cleaning for a Reason by talking to people in the cleaning industry.
- The national exposure Cleaning for a Reason has received from The Ellen Show, People Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Buzzfeed and many others!
- How Debbie’s whole world is cleaning and founding Cleaning for a Reason was a natural extension of her brand that helped her business, other cleaning companies and the community.
- What maid services pay to be involved in Cleaning for a Reason, how much goes back to the charity and the firewall between Debbie’s business and her nonprofit.
- How starting a nonprofit has contributed to Debbie’s success and her bottom-line.
Cleaning for a Reason
Texas Woman Helps Women Battling Cancer Get Their Homes Cleaned – for Free!
Leave a Reply