Since it was created in 2006, (RED) has raised funds and awareness for the fight against AIDS by partnering with iconic companies to find new ways to engage their customers and employees. With a $10 million commitment from Bank of America, (RED) faced a unique challenge: how to evolve their model into a massive employee- and consumer-engagement platform to achieve their impact goals while delivering on the bank’s business objectives.
Join us for an in-depth look at this unique partnership as shared by Bank of America’s Marilyn Whipple and (RED)’s Jennifer Lotito that has become an unprecedented success for both brands.
You will learn:
- Three unique promotional activities that broke new ground in how they capitalized on current trends in engaging the public
- Insights on how the Bank rallied their global employee base behind the partnership and the impact of that effort
- How the various activations were responsible for driving Bank of America’s positive brand sentiment and other key metrics
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- The opportunity to ask questions of the presenters (live attendees only)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar