Learn to read with newest Kohl’s Cares Merchandise Collection, available now for just $5 each
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is gearing up for the back-to-school season with a collection of easy-to-read books and coordinating plush as part of the Kohl’s Cares merchandise program, now available at all Kohl’s stores and on Kohls.com.
Designed for the newest readers in your family, I Can Read! books collections share captivating stories through easily understandable concepts and vocabulary for all reading levels. Whether it’s their first story time with Pete the Cat or they’re ready to begin reading about the Justice League on their own, kids of all ages will find stories to enjoy in this season’s Kohl’s Cares collection. Priced at $5 each, these books and their coordinating plush pals make a great gift for the little readers in your life, with 100 percent of the net profit benefiting charitable organizations nationwide.
Before heading back to school, families can also brush up on their learning skills together with fun kits, activity books and flashcards, also part of this season’s Kohl’s Cares collection.
Merchandise featured in the Kohl’s Cares back-to-school collection includes:
I Can Read! books and coordinating plush
- 3 in 1: I Can Read! Pete Collection and coordinating Pete the Cat plush
- 3 in 1: I Can Read! Biscuit Collection and coordinating Biscuit plush
- 3 in 1: I Can Read! Pinkalicious Collection and coordinating Pinkalicious plush
- 3 in 1: I Can Read! Justice League Collection and coordinating Batman plush
- Highlights Hidden Pictures
- Discovery Kids Factivity Kit
- Fun on the Farm Highlight Kit
- Discovery Kids So Awesome!
- Flashkids Flashcards 2 pack
To date, Kohl’s has raised nearly $340 million through the Kohl’s Cares merchandise program to support community initiatives nationwide. Learn more about the impact this purchase has on Kohl’s partners by visiting Kohls.com/Cares.