Website Engage for Good
- Position Type: Unpaid Internship
- Hours: 5-10 hours a week
- Reports to: Marketing & Engagement Manager
Engage for Good (EFG)
We help business and nonprofit executives succeed together by providing access to actionable information, opportunities to build valuable relationships and recognition for outstanding work that engages employees and consumers around social good and cause-related marketing efforts. Learn more at https://www.engageforgood.com.
Essentially, we’re in the business of helping social impact pros, brands and nonprofits that work at the intersection of profit and purpose. Are you a creative and marketing-minded individual looking for a flexible, remote position in the social impact space that will boost your resume?
We’re looking for a committed and ambitious Social Media Intern who’s passionate about social impact to help manage our social media channels. The Social Media Intern will be responsible, with oversight from EFG team members, for planning social media content calendars, creating social media posts and developing ideas for improved engagement and brand awareness.
This is a position that can grow over time based on the intern’s interests and EFG’s needs.
The Social Media Intern will work in conjunction with our Marketing & Engagement Manager to:
- Manage EFG’s social media calendar in alignment with business goals
- Create and schedule content daily across channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing content and potential campaigns
- Compile analytics reports to gauge effectiveness of posts/campaigns
- Suggest ideas for improvement across social channels and brainstorm campaign ideas
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
- Interest in social impact, CSR, and doing good
- Prior experience with marketing and/or social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creative mindset
- Ability to work on a team
- Previous track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and prior experience with social media analytics
- A degree in marketing, communications, business, CSR or similar field
- Experience with content management systems and/or graphic design (Canva, etc.),
- Work from home
- Fully remote
- Flexible schedule
- Exposure to corporate social impact space
- Opportunity to grow within the position
This position will remain open until October 14th. To apply, please send your application materials to Alli at email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Intern Application – Your Name”.
- Brief cover letter detailing your past experience and why you’re interested in the position
- Number of hours you’d like to work and potential start date
Only complete applications will be considered. In addition to an interview, applicants will need to complete a short assignment before being hired.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org