Website Operation Homefront
Serving America's Military Families
Founded in 2002, Operation Homefront is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to build strong, stable, and secure military families so they can thrive, not simply struggle to get by, in the communities they have worked so hard to protect. Operation Homefront is sourcing candidates for a Senior Manager, Cause Marketing in McLean, VA or Remote.
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Marketing, and in strong collaboration with the Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Senior Manager, Cause Marketing is primarily responsible for leading and supporting activities for Operation Homefront’s national cause marketing activities including building and developing the signature moments and supporting and consulting on the strategic execution of other OH and partner-driven cause marketing initiatives. Position will grow to include building and leading the organization’s capabilities of cause marketing at the local level.
Desired candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or education/experience equivalency preferably in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of five years proven experience in sales, cause marketing, consumer/retail promotions, and project management in a nonprofit, agency, or related environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, fundraising software, and database systems.
Primary job duties include:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day processes related to the strategic development, design, execution, and evaluation of OH’s signature cause related marketing efforts (ex. Back-to-School Brigade, Veterans Day) working collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Drive the rollout of a multi-channel, integrated national cause marketing platform that appeals to existing partner portfolio as well as new industries including retail, CPG, QSR and others to broaden the base of OH support.
- Create and maintain a library of cause marketing case studies that are a resource for our corporate partnership team to influence prospective partners and/or reinforce best practices to bring about greater revenue.
- In collaboration with the individual corporate partnership team members, track the status and deliverables for each partner as it relates to contractual agreements (number of communications, resources provided, etc.).
- Coordinate with all stakeholders in capturing key metrics, evaluations, and media impressions resulting from each partnership and collaborate on drafting Impact Reports and other weekly and monthly update reports and materials.
- Research and remain current with marketplace trends in cause marketing and consumer promotions to inform and support corporate partnerships, sharing this information with staff on a regular basis.
Perform special projects or assignments as required by the Vice President, Marketing and other Senior Leaders.
- Other duties as assigned
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. The candidate selected for employment will be required to submit to a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and education verification.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.