Website Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
About the Position
The Director, Strategic Community Partnerships is responsible for managing new partners for the organization. S/he must establish, cultivate, manage, and maintain high-level relationships with corporate and community partners, key internal and external stakeholders, community supporters, and others required to bring new fundraising partnerships into the organization. The position must also evaluate ROI and potential in a partner and develop strategies to either achieve fundraising success or assist the concept in exiting the organization.
The Essential Work You Will Do
- Support new business efforts by identifying, cultivating, and developing new fundraising partners for the organization and member hospitals.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to effectively describe and define concepts and programs, working to expand the partnerships to new opportunities.
- Evaluate ROI and potential in a partnership and fundraising concept.
Other Work You May Do
- Propose innovative tools and resources in collaboration with other internal CMN Hospital teams and our hospitals that can create saleable assets for CMN Hospital programs and existing corporate partners.
- Manage the execution of fundraising campaigns, products, events, and corporate partnerships with the goal of meeting key performance indicators to prove the concept(s) successful.
- Collaborate with National Corporate Partner Teams or Hospital Customer Owners to identify new partnership opportunities with vendors, customers, or other complimentary partners.
- Time will be spent in an office setting
- Work hours will vary depending on partner schedules, project deadlines, and the needs of the organization.
- A willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of general business and management principles. involved in planning, leadership, fundraising, customer service, and coordination of people and resources to meet customer needs.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling the unique fundraising services of CMN Hospitals.
- 5 + years of relevant experience and/or in combination with a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- An advanced degree such as MA, or MBA is typically not required
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, our partners, and communities come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company strong. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for diversity, equity, and inclusion, you will find a home at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals!
To apply for this job please visit cmnhospitals.clearcompany.com.