The Marketing Specialist will support content creation, member communications and overall brand marketing to raise brand awareness and ignite the Catalist’s member sales process. This position will be responsible for working closely with company executives to develop & execute complex content and social media plans, annual goals, & methods for measuring success. S/he will be responsible for the distribution of relevant & compelling content that engages Catalist’s target audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Compose and create content for multiple digital applications, including websites, blogs, emails, digital ads, and more.
• Deploy all content through existing content distribution platforms including YesWare, MailChimp, WordPress and various social networks
• Work with the team to execute various marketing projects
• Create customized campaigns and assets for Catalist nonprofit and corporate members
• Implement website updates for different products, promotions and programs
• Provide marketing support for new and existing products and services through social media
• Copywrite and content planning for multiple email marketing campaigns
• Development and promotion of member case studies • Define target keyword lists for SEO and optimize existing content
• Provide regular analytics reports on website, email campaigns and PPC metrics
• Prepare market research surveys, including creating, editing and building surveys and analyzing results
• Create and manage promotional and content calendars
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required. Strong writing/editing background as well as familiarity with information architecture construction, search engine optimization, and user experience best practices. 5+ years of work experience.
Microsoft Office Suite experience. Good understanding of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Strong documentation skills. Keen attention to detail. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to follow clear oral and written instructions. Ability to work independently with general instruction. Must present a professional, business-like appearance and manner. Must maintain confidentiality. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Details & Compensation
This position is a full-time (20 hours/week), annual position starting as early as December 1, 2018. Compensation is competitive Candidate location is flexible.
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements ASAP to:
Melanie Newell, Chief of Staff, Catalist
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com