CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in 100 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from disaster response to food and nutrition to education and work for women and girls to healthy mothers and children. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because when they have equal access to resources, they lift their families and communities out of poverty. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for 75 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and Fight with CARE.
CARE, a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty, is seeking a dynamic leader to identify and broker corporate partnerships that will boost CARE financially and enhance our ability to deliver programming in the US and Globally.
The Director of Operations, Corporate Partnerships, reporting to the AVP of Corporate Partnerships, will support a successful team to drive efficiencies in order to continue to grow revenue. Cross-functional collaboration with key internal stakeholders is at the heart of setting up financial, legal, stewardship of donors and communications team functions for success. The ideal candidate will be able to influence process improvement with all stakeholders and set up accountability measures to ensure goals are met.
- Support AVP in coordination of Senior Leadership and Board of Directors in donor cultivation and prospecting
- Liaise with donor relations for stewardship, events, annual report and key projects
- Support coordination and process development amongst the team to grow and execute multi-national partnerships
- Collaborate and resolve issues as needed with critical internal stakeholders across Communications, Legal, Finance and Program teams
- Support partner communication process including CRM database tracking, partner portal, document updates and other items as needed
- Align financial end to end processes from budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting of revenue
- Develop partner and frontline fundraiser ROI assessments
- Streamline work with a bias toward continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or operational management of revenue development at either for profit/non-profit. Equivalent combination of education/experience may be considered
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, and a high commitment to customer service
- Proven experience process improvement, LEAN/Six Sigma is a bonus
- Ability to work well across teams; excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders, including high level donors, influencers, volunteers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including telephone and email correspondence, proofreading and editing; comfortable speaking in front of small groups and able to host those attending events tactfully and persuasively
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently; ability to organize resources and establish priorities
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.