If you’re asking consumers to donate to a good cause at point of sale, there’s one factor that can make or break your campaign: how informed, inspired and engaged front-line employees are.
Employees serve as your brand ambassadors when it comes to in-store cause activations. The success of these in-store fundraising efforts is directly correlated to how prepared staff are to serve in this critical role.
In this webinar, a panel of brand experts will share their deep experience with point of sale activations.
You will learn:
- Communication’s delicate balance: what’s too much (and why) and what’s too little
- Best channels for communicating cause messaging with employees
- The role that strong content can play in employee communications
- Best practices in prizing, incentives and recognition
- What brands have learned about engaging consumers at the register
- The role pin-pad technology can play
- Critical employee feedback lessons
- The importance of store campaign leaders
- Lessons each brand learned the hard way
- Best ways for nonprofit partners support point of sale efforts
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the PowerPoint presentation that accompanies this webinar