Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Allison Robinson, Founder, The Mom Project and Brian Zellner, Recruiting Manager at BP, about BP’s Returnship Program.
This initiative supports professional development among mid- to upper-level working professionals. The program targets women and men who have stepped out of the workforce for family or personal reasons and are now ready to return and reignite their career, an often difficult transition for even the most qualified working professionals.
Side note: We lost Allison not too far into the episode due to a bad connection, so Brian, Joe and Megan carry on with the conversation.
On the show, Megan, Allison, Brian and Joe discuss:
- What is The Mom Project and how it got started
- How BP discovered The Mom Project
- BP’s Returnship Program explained
- How the Returnship Program helps BP source better candidates
- Key learnings from the Returnship Program
- How the program will be expanded for the rest of 2018
- What’s been surprising about the partnership to date.