In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Marty Posch, President, Finish Line Youth Foundation, which is the nonprofit arm of athletic apparel and shoe retailer Finish Line about their work with Special Olympics. This includes a very successful checkout charity program that raised $825,000 over the holidays.
On the show, Megan, Marty and Joe discuss:
- How did the partnership between Finish Line and Special Olympics begin?
- Have you always raised money at the register for Special Olympics, or is that a newer component of the partnership?
- You had a good increase in donations raised this past past holiday season. What do you attribute that to?
- Explain how you teach employees to ask for donations, especially since customers are simultaneously getting an ask on the pinpad.
- Did you incentive employees and customers during the campaign?
- How did you engage loyalty card members?
- How does the partnership with Special Olympics benefit Finish Line’s bottom line?
Finish Line Foundation
Marty Posch on Twitter