In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe chat with Karen Davis, Senior Vice President of Global Philanthropy and Social Impact at Hasbro, about Be Fearless Be Kind, a philanthropic initiative, which is designed to empower kids to have the compassion and courage to stand up for others and make a difference. To help nurture empathy and compassion, parents and adults can access proven tools and resources through the Be Fearless Be Kind online hub.
On the show, Megan, Karen and Joe discuss:
- How Hasbro landed on ‘standing up for others’ as their signature cause focus?
- Whether this a new cause area for Hasbro or familiar territory
- Hasbro’s nonprofit partners and what role they play
- How the program expanded in 2017
- How Hasbro is engaging employees and consumers
- How this effort helps Hasbro generate business so it can sustain this valuable effort
Be Fearless Be Kind