In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Matt Smith, Director of PepsiCo’s Food for Good program, a purpose-driven business initiative within PepsiCo that tackles child hunger by making healthy food more physically and financially accessible for low-income families.
On the show, Megan, Matt and Joe discuss:
- Background on Food for Good and whom the program serves.
- Which PepsiCo products are used in the program.
- In which states Food for Good is active and how long it’s been around.
- How PepsiCo plans to expand and deepen the program with its 150-person staff.
- What innovations have come out of the program, both within the program and for PepsiCo.
- Which nonprofits PepsiCo works with and how those organizations help with the program.
- How PepsiCo educates its employees about the program.
- How Food for Good measures success.
- Some of the challenges Matt has faced running the Food for Good program.
PepsiCo’s Food for Good