In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Stephen Garten, CEO of Charity Charge, a socially conscious credit card. Unlike most credit cards which earn you bonus points or miles, a Charity Charge credit card allows cardholders to earn 1% cash back to ANY nonprofit of their choice.
On the show, Megan, Stephen and Joe discuss:
- How Charity Charge got started.
- How the start-up is able to give cardholders the opportunity to donate to 1.5 million nonprofits.
- How the business got started with help from Mastercard and built a following based on its unique mission.
- How Charity Charge is growing and the challenges of getting consumers to add a new card to their wallet.
- How the company is launching a co-branded card with nonprofits.
- How the card works and how cardholders can choose up to three nonprofits to donate to.