This FREE Webinar is Sponsored by MDRAccess Webinar Recording
Do you have a mission that would benefit from engaging educators, youth and families? Then you’ll want to see this webinar!
School buildings are at the center of our nation’s communities. More than half of the U.S. population, age 5-65, regularly enters a school. And, within the building, classroom teachers are the chief influencers. Teachers play a critical role in driving behavior, values and attitudes among American youth and their families.
If you could have a conversation with every one of the country’s 7 million educators, you’d have the potential, to reach 54.5 million students and 90 million parents. Now that digital targeting makes it easier to reach particular subsets of educators, companies and nonprofits are increasingly turning to school outreach to drive support for their cause and build the next generation of fundraisers, advocates and workforce.
In this recorded webinar, MDR‘s Bernadette Grey and PepsiCo’s Tom Mooradian share how best to reach and target educators for your cause initiative as well as specific lessons learned from PepsiCo’s Recycle Rally program.
You will learn:
- PepsiCo’s overall CSR strategy as it relates to youth with a close look at Recycle Rally
- How other corporations and nonprofits are using the school channel for their mission-based initiatives
- Metrics for measuring success
- Subject areas where educators would most appreciate supplemental classroom content from your organization
- Different methods for reaching and engaging millennial educators and Gen Z students in today’s classrooms