This FREE webinar is sponsored by MDR Education
At the recent Engage for Good conference in Chicago, MDR’s Chief Strategy Officer Bernadette Grey moderated a breakout panel titled “Gen Z Has Arrived.” As a follow-up to that popular and fun session, Engage for Good and MDR have invited three youth digital marketing experts (who happen to be teenagers) to join nonprofits and corporations in a meaty discussion about reaching today’s teens and children.
Join us for a lively and eye-opening conversation as we interview Millennial Ad Network co-founders Jake Skoloda, Brendan Maher and John Maher and JÜV Consulting’s Emma Himes and Itai Fruchter with plenty of time for viewer questions.
This highly interactive webinar will hit on many topics and is sure to improve your understanding of today’s youth. We promise you a few good laughs as well.
You’ll learn about:
- Digital marketing advice for nonprofits.
- Examples of brands with good (and bad) Gen Z marketing prowess.
- Real-world insights based on real experiences.
- Macro vs micro ways of engaging today’s youth
- Causes young people care about
- How Gen Z uses social media
- Differences between Gen Z and Millennials