During this episode, Megan, Mason and Joe discuss:
- How Mason made the move from Wall Street to Main Street to sell pizza in his hometown of Philadelphia.
- How it all started with one customer asking to buy a pizza for someone who was homeless.
- How it took a year to become an overnight success!
- How the program started with a sticky note but evolved into a register program that never lost its post-it note roots.
- Why Mason never has to pressure customers to support the program. They ask to support it!
- How Mason’s program can be easily replicated by other businesses
- How the program has been good for the community and good for business – despite being in a poor neighborhood where he is one of the few businesses left!
- How Mason’s experiment with pizza compares to Panera Cares. Which one is better?
- Mason’s dream to expand his program and have several restaurants.
Tune in now via iTunes or Stitcher. Can’t see the player bar above? Click here to go directly to the Cause Update website to listen online.