In 2014, Wendy’s U.S. restaurants launched a national campaign selling Frosty Key Tags. The key tag sold for $1 benefitting the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and provided customers a free Jr. Frosty with any purchase for the rest of the year. This key tag campaign has raised more than $4 million and nearly 90% of the Wendy’s system participates in the program.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How the campaign grew from humble beginnings to charitable powerhouse
- The roadmap to the campaign’s multi-year success
- The business impact for Wendy’s
- Lessons learned along the way
- Challenges the partnership faced and how they overcame them
- Join Liz Geraghty, Wendy’s VP Brand Marketing and Jill Crumbacher, SVP, Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption as they share practical lessons learned from their successful partnership.
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar