Free Thanks To Sponsorship By GolfStatusAccess Recording! (Free)
It’s no secret that a ton of business gets done on the golf course. How can nonprofits leverage their golf fundraisers to go beyond raising dollars?
Building and expanding relationships is at the heart of a golf outing—the four focused hours on the course gives organizations time to connect with supporters, engage with sponsors, and lay the foundation for corporate support.
In this October 2022 webinar recording, you’ll hear why golf events belong in your fundraising portfolio and how they’re key to not only expanding your donor base, but building broader corporate partnerships from GolfStatus’s Logan Foote. Million Meal Movement’s Nancy Hintz and Chris Evans will share how an annual golf fundraiser raised the organization’s profile and led to companies getting involved in fulfilling the organization’s mission.
You will learn:
- Why golf is a great way to raise money for nonprofits of all types and sizes.
- How golf events can introduce your organization to new and potential donors and partners and strategies to keep your mission at the forefront of golfers’ minds and wallets throughout the day.
- How the outcomes of golf fundraisers go well beyond dollars raised and directly lead to corporate partnerships and organizational involvement.
- How technology has made golf tournaments more accessible and streamlined so organizers can focus more on partnerships and donor stewardship and less on the golf-specific details.
- Tools and strategies for planning and executing a lucrative golf fundraiser.