Free Thanks To Sponsorship By Optimy (June 27 at 1:30 pm EST)Register Now!
More than ever, consumers, employees, the C-suite and investors are demanding to know the measurable impact of corporate investments in cause-related programming. In this June 27 webinar, Tom Dubois, Chief Revenue Officer at Optimy, Chelsea Takamine, Social Impact Manager at True Impact and Gigi Gatti, Sr. Director, Program Strategy and Learning at Grameen Foundation USA, will team up to provide strategies for business and nonprofit leaders to set up and execute successful, measurable initiatives.
A Grameen Foundation case study will help bring these concepts to life, followed by a Q&A where you can ask the speakers your questions.
- The five key steps for measuring corporate social impact
- Strategies for obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- How to define your theory of change and clear impact goals
- How to help nonprofit partners develop their impact measurement skills
- Strategies for working even smarter
- And much more