October is Subaru Loves Pets Month. Here to share what that means are Subaru's Bridget Hanrahan, Associate Director of Marketing Operations and Liz Edelen, Love Promise Community Commitment Manager.
For more than 20 years, Subaru has supported pet-focused organizations that seek to improve the health and well-being of animals. With 68% of Subaru owners owning a pet and 50% of those having at least one dog, pets are a major pillar for Subaru. Through the Subaru Loves Pets initiative, Subaru has impacted more than 250,000 pets.
In today’s episode, EFG’s Alli Murphy is joined by Bridget Hanrahan, Associate Director of Marketing Operations, and Liz Edelen, Subaru’s Love Promise Community Commitment Manager to talk about Subaru Loves Pets Month (October) and National Make A Dog’s Day (October 22).
Tune into today’s episode to hear all about:
- The Subaru Loves Pets initiative and how it ladders up to their larger Subaru Love Promise
- What National Make A Dog’s Day is and how it began
- How they engage their employees around this pillar
- Their focus on supporting underdogs
- How their October 2020 Subaru retailer adoption events resulted in the adoptions of nearly 20,000 animals
- Their advice for creating your own awareness month or cornerstone day
Subaru Love Promise
Subaru Loves Pets