October 31st, 2019 at 1:30pm ET
Launching a signature campaign isn’t easy. Generating buy in internally, engaging key stakeholders to build it and securing partners for an unestablished program is complicated work. But when done well, and in partnership with organizations vested in your impact and your campaign results, you can set the foundation for a program that generate results for years to come.
Be sure to join us for this engaging and informative webinar featuring a case example between Save the Children and Penguin Random House that illustrates how the partnership established shared goals, leveraged aligned content and engaged consumers to achieve measurable impact for children and families.
Save the Children’s Jennifer Kendra and Penguin Random House’s Jennifer Clare will talk through their recent collaboration to launch the READ A STORY, CHANGE THEIR STORY ‘100 Days of Reading’ Campaign to support Save the Children’s early education programs as part of their 2019 Centennial celebration.
Whether you are trying to get a campaign off the ground or have the glimmer of an idea and just can’t seem to develop it further – you will come away with ideas about how to:
- Partner with your cross functional colleagues to align on shared goals
- Engage and activate partners in differentiated and results-oriented ways to ensure ROI and power the partnership forward
- Generate momentum to get others to champion the campaign
- Deliver on impact and results on the ground
- Identify co-development opportunities for both nonprofit and corporate partner
- Develop strategy and tactics that can get you to your goals – while recognizing what you can and can’t do well