This FREE webinar is sponsored by MDR Education
As you know, Gen Z is more politically active and cause-minded than Millennials and Generation X: this generation wants to make a positive difference with their careers and they expect their employers and favorite brands to support the causes they care about.
In this FREE on-demand webinar, Linda Ingersoll, MDR’s Chief Engagement Strategist and Laura Freveletti, Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager for The Allstate Foundation share insights about how to best engage today’s youth. Education marketing agency MDR reveals its brand-new Fall 2018 survey of current middle school, high school, and college students. And Allstate, which reaches millions of youth with its award-winning Good Starts Young initiative, share their best practices for reaching Gen Z.
You Will Learn:
- Who are the most important influencers in youth’s lives, and how you can engage with them
- When students are most likely to listen to their friends, when they turn to their teachers, and when they rely on their parents
- The responsibility corporations and nonprofits are taking in social emotional learning and how they’re helping youth build life skills
- How you can influence career paths, academic interests, civic engagement, after-school interests of today’s youth
- The roles parents, teachers, and peers play in helping young people make sound decisions about drinking and drugs, finances, and overall health and wellness