If you’ve ever worked for a nonprofit organization, you won’t be surprised to hear that corporate partnership teams are complex, diverse – and even a little messy!
Creating the right corporate partnership team structure isn’t easy, but it IS possible and is absolutely essential to your success.
This webinar will give you an inside look at two top corporate development organizations – DonorsChoose.org and No Kid Hungry – and how they have effectively (but distinctly) pieced together the talent management puzzle to achieve organizational success and better serve corporate partners.
Hear from DonorsChoose.org’s Missy Sherburne and No Kid Hungry’s Laura Goodman as they share:
- Pros and cons of different corporate team structures (e.g. geographic/subject matter expertise)
- How to manage a wide range of age groups from millennials to boomers
- The blunt truth about talent management (if you love them, set them free?)
- Tips on creating ‘stretch opportunities’ to test and develop top internal leaders
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the PowerPoint presentation that accompanies this webinar