Is measurement and evaluation a necessary evil for your nonprofit organization? Perhaps you’ve found it to be expensive, time-consuming, impractical and yet an absolute pre-requisite for corporate partnership.
Is there a better way? You’d better believe it.
The paradigm of evaluation is changing: from outputs to outcomes and from retrospective, academic research studies to predictive, algorithmic measurement.
We are now entering an era where “big data” can help us predict social outcomes for most charities and social programs and enable true cost per outcome comparisons. As a result, we can dramatically lower the cost of evaluation and, perhaps even more importantly, we can increase its utility.
The benefits of predictive data are alluring:
- Better understanding of validated success factors
- More rational resource allocation
- Improved results
Learn how you can engage in this exciting new area of work and turn measurement into a competitive advantage for your organization. Join Perry Yeatman for this informative webinar that will set you up for measurement success in 2015. Perry is a 25+ year corporate veteran who has led corporate foundations and is now a Principal at Mission Measurement, one of the world leaders in measuring social outcomes.
Take The Time For This Webinar If:
- You work in the nonprofit arena – whether as a funder or practitioner – and want to take back control of measurement and use data to drive better outcomes.
- You have questions about social impact measurement. This webinar will be highly interactive and you’ll be asked to weigh in with your measurement questions.
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar
About Your Instructor: