BGCA SVP Chad Royal-Pascoe drops by to talk about their Back2School campaign and building successful corporate partnerships
- How to center shared values in your partnerships and what questions to ask to spark the conversation
- How to determine what your partners’ strengths and assets are and leverage them effectively
- How BGCA’s corporate partners are activating for this year’s campaign
- Chad’s top tip for successful social impact partnerships
- The importance of making these campaigns a part of a business instead of an “add-on”
- How BGCA has scaled this campaign, and its corporate partner program
- Chad’s biggest challenge and why he thinks it’s something others are facing
- Why you need to align on what success looks like
Chad Royal-PascoeSenior Vice President, Resource Development – Corporate, Cause and Events, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe to the podcast so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes