EFG's Alli Murphy talks about the people, ideas and resources propelling CSR and social good
In a flip of the script, EFG’s Alli Murphy is the guest today instead of the show’s host.
She was recently hosted on Submittable’s Impact Audio podcast to talk about the excellent work and bright ideas transforming CSR for the better.
In this episode, Alli and Submittable’s Rachel Mindell explore:
- Why social impact practitioners need community (and how EFG helps)
- How conversations about social impact are different this year
- The concept of “employees as a cause” and examples of this in action
- Trust-based philanthropy and other sector-wide transformations gaining steam
- Where our sector is headed
Season 11, Ep12: Combatting Burnout In Social Impact With #APaidWeekOff
Season 12, Ep1: How To Drive Innovation On Your Team And Foster A Culture Of Psychological Safety
Season 12, Ep3: Bold Conversations And Asking “Why?”
Season 12, Ep4: Transformative Travel With Away & Global Glimpse
Season 12, Ep8: The 3 Pillars Of Effective Employee Engagement With WWF
Elevate Your Social Impact
Sign up for Engage for Good’s newsletter
Check out past Cause Talk Radio episodes
Access free resources
Check out our monthly webinars
Let Alli know what you think of the show!