Author and Organizational Development expert Mollie West Duffy shares five tips for supporting your team when the news is terrible
In today’s episode, we’ll explore:
- Those 5 tips and how to implement them
- How to acknowledge triggering events as a leader, even if you don’t know what to say
- How to make it safe to talk about identity-based issues
- How to build a foundation of trust with your team
- How to create spaces for employees to have different reactions
- How to help your team channel their energy toward positive change
- Ideas for how to show yourself and your team some grace
- One of the most important things you can do as a manager
- Why the question “What has your attention as we start this meeting?” is a great one to start your meetings wit
Mollie West DuffyAuthor and Organizational Development Expert
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes