Whirlpool’s Deb O’Connor and Rosa Skinner drop by to talk about the brand’s 23-year partnership with Habitat for Humanity
- How Whirlpool reenvisioned its global ambassador program
- What support from leadership has looked like
- The BuildBetter with Whirlpool program and how it’s doing more than just providing homes
- How the brand renewed its partnership with Habitat for Humanity
- How they took their volunteering from transactional to transformational
- Deb & Rosa’s advice for building a robust partnership like theirs
Deb O'Connor,Director of Global Corporate Communication and Community Relations, Whirlpool Corporation
Rose SkinnerCorporate Social Responsibility Manager, Whirlpool Corporation
Meet The Host
Alli is the Director of Events & Program Development at Engage for Good where she leads a talented team that helps corporate social impact leaders advance their campaigns, careers and organizations through professional development and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss an episode of the podcast! Use the buttons below to subscribe so you’ll get the latest episodes instantly.
Check Out More Episodes