In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Perry Yeatman, CEO, Perry Yeatman Global Partners, External Director, Mission Measurement about how companies and nonprofits can measure the success of social impact programs.
On the show, Megan, Perry and Joe discuss:
- How are you currently working with companies as it relates to social impact programs?
- How do you approach measurement from the corporate perspective?
- Is it impossible to start measuring if you don’t begin with measurement in mind?
- How do you approach measurement from the cause side? Where do you see nonprofits getting tripped up in trying to measure their effectiveness?
- What are some of the best tools you’ve used or seen in the marketplace, whether to measure on the corporate side or on the cause side?
- How can we better foster a culture of measurement in the industry generally?
- What are the simplest tips you have for people when it comes to measurement, even on a reduced budget?
Using Social Impact to Drive Your Business (with Perry Yeatman Premium Webinar via Engage for Good)
Social Impact Measurement – Moving from Necessary Evil to Competitive Advantage (with Perry Yeatman Premium Webinar via Engage for Good)
Perry Yeatman on Twitter