Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Matt Hodges, Vice President of Public & Investor Relations at GameStop. If you or your kids play video games, you’ve probably visited a GameStop. And with over, 6,600 worldwide locations, it’s easy to find a store.
Gamers are passionate about their games, but they don’t play around when it comes to good causes. Megan, Matt and Joe talk about a recent GameStop point-of-sale fundraiser for Make-A-Wish that raised $1.2 million – quadrupling the $310K that was raised the previous year.
- How GameStop got involved with Make-A-Wish. The kid focus was key!
- How GameStop used its social media assets – and their large following – to encourage in-store donations.
- The number one reason that the fundraiser quadrupled in 2015.
- How GameStop fulfilled the wish of one make a wish client!
- How GameStop chose the best way to engage consumers and ask them for the right amount.
- The incentives GameStop offers donors and their redemption rates.
- How GameStop educates and engages front-line employees and district managers in charitable programs. This includes having a regional ambassador for each region to steward the corporate responsibility programs.
- How GameStop keeps the giving spirit going all-year long!
Tune in now by clicking the player bar above or listen via iTunes.