Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Brandy Rettus, Corporate Giving Administrator for Men’s Warehouse, about their National Suit Drive, which benefits at-risk men transitioning into the workforce.
Today on the show, Megan, Brandy and Joe discuss:
- How the National Suit Drive began in Washington D. C. in 2003 and last year collected a record 200,000 suits at 1,100 stores.
- How Men’s Wearehouse uses a generous incentive to motivate donors to bring in their old suits.
- How employees are highly engaged in the program and a big reason for its success.
- How Men’s Wearhouse picks its nonprofit partners, which are frequently connected with individual stores.
- What Men’s Wearhouse does with the crazy, outrageous suits that people donate!
- How the National Suit Drive impacts the company’s bottom line with new and returning customers.
- How Men’s Wearhouse identifies and communicates the stories of men they’ve helped transition back into the workforce.