Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Gary Zarr, Partner, at Phil & Company, a New York-based cause marketing agency, on their new report on Mobile Cause Marketing and Millennials & Generation Z.
On today’s show Gary, Megan and Joe discuss:
- How Phil & Company began and how Gary got involved in cause marketing.
- The difference between Millennials and Generation Z.
- Gen Z are scrappy, action-oriented, cause-focused and tech-innate!
- How organizations like UNICEF, Arts Brookfield and Amnesty International are creating mobile campaigns specifically for Millennials and Gen Z.
- The key ingredient of these campaigns is “sharing.”
- How to pick the right social and marketing platforms to reach Millenials and Gen Z.
- The challenge nonprofits face in generating awareness with and raising money from younger audiences.
Mentioned In The Podcast
Tune in now via iTunes or Stitcher. Can’t see the player bar above? Click here to go directly to the Cause Update website to listen online.