During this episode, Megan, Mason and Joe discuss:
- How Mason made the move from Wall Street to Main Street to sell pizza in his hometown of Philadelphia.
- How it all started with one customer asking to buy a pizza for someone who was homeless.
- How it took a year to become an overnight success!
- How the program started with a sticky note but evolved into a register program that never lost its post-it note roots.
- Why Mason never has to pressure customers to support the program. They ask to support it!
- How Mason’s program can be easily replicated by other businesses
- How the program has been good for the community and good for business – despite being in a poor neighborhood where he is one of the few businesses left!
- How Mason’s experiment with pizza compares to Panera Cares. Which one is better?
- Mason’s dream to expand his program and have several restaurants.