As a nonprofit cause marketer, there’s a lot of pressure to identify and close new corporate partnerships. But forging new corporate relationships and finding meaningful ways to activate partnerships can be an ongoing challenge – especially when approaching new brands. In this webinar, you’ll have an opportunity to hear from two high profile brands – Spotify and Columbia Sportswear – about their experience on the receiving end of nonprofit pitches. They’ll share their insights about how to avoid common pitfalls and ways to increase your chances of getting beyond the introduction phase.
This webinar is appropriate for nonprofit professionals of all levels and will be a moderated conversation with Kerry Steib, Director of Social Impact for Spotify and Scott Welch, Global Corporate Relations Manager for Columbia Sportswear. Bring your questions and get ready to find out what works and what doesn’t when approaching brands.
You Will Learn:
- The top three ways brands identify and vet their nonprofit partners
- The one way you might be underselling your nonprofit brand
- Common but easily-avoidable mistakes nonprofits make when approaching brands
- Ways to leverage relationships to make your pitches more compelling to corporate brands
- The best ways to make it easy for brands to say, “yes!” to partnership
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)