It’s always a challenge to break through to consumers at retail to engage in cause promotions, whether you’re asking customers to donate at point of sale or purchase a product that supports a good cause. Done correctly, layering on supplier activations can create a powerful multiplier effect for your in-store initiatives.
In this webinar, Kellogg’s Stephanie Slingerland, Safeway/Albertsons’ Christy Duncan Anderson and Children’s Miracle Network‘s Dave Hurst will share their respective lessons learned and best practices in activating effective and powerful supplier campaigns at retail.
You will learn:
- How CMN Hospitals powered up their partnership with Coca-Cola to create an in-store experience for consumers at Walmart stores
- Which promotional displays are most effective in attracting consumer interest
- How suppliers may achieve a sales lift through participating in cause promotions at retail
- What factors retailers consider when weighing supplier participation in cause campaigns
- Critical factors in timing supplier campaigns
- The best ways nonprofit partners can support in-store campaigns and suppliers
- Important lessons learned from the internal sales process from supplier to retail partner