This week we partnered with our friends at Causes to offer a webinar about how to create a fiercely loyal army of brand advocates for your cause marketing programs.
James Windon and Aaron Schiller of Causes define a brand advocate as the most valuable consumer an organization can have – those that go beyond loyalty to serve as an ambassador for your brand, recommending it to their friends, family and acquaintances, often using social media to do so.
Sounds dreamy, right? Well, how does one nurture and create these brand advocates? When you tune into this (free) webinar, you’ll get the inside scoop as James and Aaron detail the nine steps to create brand advocates. Those steps include:
- Find the right campaign for your brand
- Give consumers the opportunity to participate in a campaign
- Choose an appropriate context to talk about the good you do
- Forge strong impact oriented partnerships
- Build long-lasting communities
- Make sharing easy
- Recognize and reward your top advocates
- Measure your results to best-capture ROI
- Demonstrate the human face of technical investment
Full of great data and case studies, we received high praise for this webinar. And did we mention it’s FREE? Listen now!
Next up? The February Cause Marketing Masters Webinar, “Do’s and Don’t of YouTube Cause Marketing” with George Weiner of Whole Whale. Join us!
Leave a Reply