Do you need savvy strategies to create standout programs that will break through the clutter, cultivate loyal consumers and employees and impress your C-suite?
If so, look no further!
This webinar will give you the tools you need to create CSR partnerships that make a positive impact on your bottom line and in your communities.
In this jam-packed 90-minute session, you will learn how tap into current social responsibility and sustainability issues based on CSR research, social trends and industry regulations. Rich with case examples that will paint a vivid picture of the many ways companies and causes can do well by doing good together, at the end of this course, you’ll leave with actionable insights to kickstart your 2018 social impact partnerships.
You need to attend this training if:
- You are looking for ways to ramp up your social impact strategies, break through the clutter and dispel consumer skepticism of shallow programs
- You want to turn employees and customers into advocates for your brand and social issue
- Brand activism is more than just a buzzword at your company
- You thought the Pepsi ad with Kendall Jenner was a good idea
You will learn:
- Partnership survey results from CSR decision-makers like yourself regarding the benefits they value and leverage most
- Ideas to expand your budget across department silos
- Tips for leveraging your nonprofit partner’s assets
- KPIs for measuring impact
- Legal guidelines to avoid missteps
Want to hear a bit more about this course from your instructor, Mollye Rhea? Watch this short video below!