Website WWF Washington, DC
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks a eCRM Integration Administrator.
The electronic Constituent Relationship Management (eCRM) & Integrations Administrator will have a significant role in the eCRM implementation and will be responsible for responding to user needs by designing and implementing system enhancements, developing strategic procedures and upgrades, managing system configurations, improving network infrastructures related to integrations, and ensuring accurate data exchanges between the eCRM (Engaging Networks), Blackbaud CRM (BBCRM), the BBCRM data warehouse, and SAS Customer Intelligence (CI) 360 applications. The candidate will work closely with the Manager of CRM Services, the Digital Fundraising Systems Specialist, and all departments using these applications to address gaps, optimize performance, develop efficient processes, and resolve issues.
• Participate in all phases of the eCRM implementation.
• Serve as system administrator for the eCRM, Engaging Networks.
• Oversee integration between Engaging Networks, BBCRM, and BBCRM’s data warehouse using the BrightVine Data Link (BVDL).
• Ensure data flows and custom syncs to/from BBCRM run properly; monitor timeouts/failures, follow the IT Critical Systems Outage Response Plan, and fix accordingly.
• Oversee data flows to/from eCRM to third-party platforms such as Mobile Commons and New Mode.
• Establish guidance around eCRM API (Application Programming Interfaces) usage and ensure data flows are working properly.
• Manage system configurations and security settings for the eCRM.
• Initiate security policies and settings for eCRM users.
• Train eCRM users on standard operating procedures and best practices within the eCRM.
• Serve on operational systems and data governance team.
• Proactively and professionally communicate with all eCRM stakeholders.
• Work closely with Digital Fundraising Systems Specialist to:
o Resolve functional issues.
o Rollout enhancements and security improvements as needed.
o Test Upgrades of eCRM and BBCRM.
o Maintain a high level of data quality/integrity within the eCRM and BBCRM.
o Meet with the eCRM client success manager and monitor list of requested enhancements/customizations to eCRM platform.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable to handle multiple projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience with an enterprise CRM, preferably BBCRM.
• 5+ years of experience preferred with API Integrations.
• Experience implementing and/or administering an eCRM, preferably Engaging Networks.
• Strong desire for continual learning to both deepen current knowledge of eCRM toolsets, but to also build skillsets for unfamiliar solutions.
• Willing to proactively communicate with fellow team members and cross functional stakeholders from a variety of user groups.
• Prepared to work independently and proactively solicit feedback and support from team members as needed.
• Must be a team player able to support any aspect of the project as needed to ensure project success.
• Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
• Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
o Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
o Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
o Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
o Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22170
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.