Website Wounded Warrior Project
To honor and empower wounded warriors
Jacksonville, FL; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC; San Antonio, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; Houston, TX; Nashville, TN; San Diego, CA; Pittsburgh, PA; Tacoma, WA; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Fayetteville, NC
job requisition id
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the things people look for in a job.
But if you’re the kind of person who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation’s wounded warriors and their families, then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project, you’re committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to you too – helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.
At Wounded Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished without our talented teammates, which is why we’re proud to offer benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days’ work from home)
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND family members
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environment
- A mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you’re ready to get started, we’re ready for you.
The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Resource Development Manager – Corporate Partnerships is responsible for the daily implementation of WWP’s existing corporate partnership initiatives. This includes team management, development, strategic direction, goal setting, and maintaining/deepening the bench for all current WWP corporate partners and supporters. This position also provides expertise, leadership and support to development teams and works closely with leadership to maximize the return on new and existing corporate partners, and advises on partnership goals for short term strategy and tactics that support the Corporate Partnerships team’s strategic and annual business plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the growth of gross and net revenues from all current corporate partners. Focusing on six to seven figure dollar opportunities.
- Effectively articulate, verbally and in writing, WWP’s history, mission, vision, and programs to all all-current corporate partnerships. Making partners continually aware of programmatic opportunities at WWP that they can support through fundraising, sponsorship and/or employee engagement.
- Provide leadership and management to partnership team members including selecting, developing, and managing a highly functional team and ensuring high performance.
- Oversee partnership teammates annual KPI development and annual review process.
- Oversee the Corporate Supporter initiative and look for opportunities to grow low revenue corporate donors into future six and seven figure corporate partners.
- In collaboration with the Director, Corporate partnerships, plan and implement the annual Partnership Summit and Leadership Roundtable.
- Develop other opportunities to share partners best practices and collaboration.
- Work with the Director of Corporate Partnerships to develop and maintain a strategy to actively educate and solicit the continued support of
- WWP leadership behind the overall objectives of corporate partnerships.
- Continually look for opportunities to highlight the impact of WWP corporate partners support on wounded warriors and their families. Work with WWP interdependencies to develop communication channels to share that information with partners, highlighting the benefits of the partnership.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Partnerships Specialist over Workplace Giving and Engagement to identify and establish engagement opportunities for WWP partners where they can actively engage their customers, employees, and vendor behind their ongoing support of WWP.
- Track communications within Salesforce CRM platform to capture partner activity and ensure prioritizing of company passions through relationship based fundraising strategies.
- Represent WWP in speaking to, and training of, corporate partners, industry peers, community audiences, and individual donors.
- Travel to meet with partners in support of program objectives and staff development.
- Establish effective working relationships and work collaboratively with WWP teammates across the organization, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Programs, Legal, and other Resource Development teams, working cross channels to corporate partner support.
- Quarterly evaluate the partnership strategy to identify continuous improvement opportunities and efficiencies to save donor dollars.
- Provide monthly revenue forecasting for all partner activities.
- Oversee industry research to identify potential partner opportunities. Manage overall sales trends in giving with support from analytics team.
- Communicate status of projects, findings, and trends to the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- In collaboration with the Director of Corporate Partnerships, establish an annual budget for the partnership initiative and team. Manage that budget efficiently throughout the year.
- Other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong business acumen with the ability to monitor, compile, and analyze data to guide decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional relationships and build successful and effective relationships.
- Ability to communicate technical information and requirements to teammates and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate, monitor workload and analyze work processes and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and educate the partnership team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize, delegate, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact.
- Demonstrated understanding of Wounded Warrior Project and its mission, values, programs, and services, and the impact of these programs and services on wounded warriors and their families.
- Demonstrated understanding of military service organizations (MSOs) and veteran service organizations (VSOs).
- High energy level. Self-starter; willing to take initiative.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Five years of total fundraising or account management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership or staff management experience in a business development or equivalent role.
- Track record of success with identifying, cultivating, and soliciting partners and/donors.
- Five years of experience working in a non-profit environment.
- Demonstrated sales experience.
- Prior Salesforce experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certification may be considered in lieu of degree.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to work in a WWP’s office a minimum of three days per week and when appropriate, remotely two days per week.
- General office environment: temperature controlled
- May require participation in events under varying weather conditions
- Up to 40% travel
- May require lifting/carrying items up to 50 pounds
- We recognize the success of our mission depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates. To help teammates remain focused on the warriors and families we serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and an Employee Assistance Program. WWP also offers a 401(k) retirement plan, a competitive PTO package, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, and Bereavement Leave.
For Colorado Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between 70,400 – $105,600 annual base salary, subject to a candidate’s combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual performance incentive.
For New York Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between $80,960 – $121,440 annual base salary, subject to a candidate’s combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual performance incentive.
Wounded Warrior Project® is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project as a result of the referral or through other means.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com