USA for UNHCR
As the product owner of USA for UNHCR’s Salesforce CRM system, the Salesforce & Systems Administration Manager guides the strategic development and optimization of the CRM to align with the organization’s mission and objectives. This role is responsible for configuring, supporting, maintaining, and monitoring the fundraising database to provide maximum business value. Working mainly in Salesforce, they serve as the Salesforce Administrator and in-house platform experts and work with consultants as needed. They understand the capabilities of the fundraising database and can map them to business needs through strong relationships with business unit stakeholders. They also collaborate closely with super users across teams to advice on best practices and serve as the backup administrators of other technology solutions used in the Fundraising teams, Advocacy, and Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define a clear vision for the Salesforce CRM platform based on U4U’s goals, strategies, and user needs, maintaining the product roadmap of short- and long-term goals for the CRM.
- Assess requests to create, prioritize, and refine the product backlog, ensuring that Backlog items including stories and acceptance criteria are clearly defined, sequenced, and aligned with stakeholder needs.
- Configure system features and global settings to support desired business rules and processes. Update and build new fields, workflows, and functions in Salesforce, understanding and accounting for the impact to business processes with these changes.
- Monitor the internal technology support queue and respond to service requests in accordance with established procedures by performing diagnosis, break/fix, account, and permission administration for the fundraising database.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for organizational stakeholders, collecting feedback, and addressing concerns related to the CRM system.
- Facilitate regular communication between the technical team and stakeholders to ensure alignment and clarity.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst, Salesforce Administrators(s) and Developer(s), and vendors to ensure user stories are clear, actionable, and feasible.
- Develop and implement a data hygiene program for data quality, completeness, accuracy, and validation. Facilitate or complete complex uploads and mass updates.
- Monitor fundraising database health and usage. Identify and analyze common system and data issues and develop and implement remedies to alleviate symptoms or remove causes.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives, ensuring the team stays focused and aligned with the product vision.
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts, and services related to the CRM platform.
- Stay fully up to date on Salesforce releases, developments, industry trends, and best practices and operationalize into organization’s CRM Administration practice.
- Oversee training initiatives, ensuring that end-users are well-informed and equipped to utilize the CRM effectively.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least 6 years’ experience in a Product Owner or similar role, preferably within a nonprofit setting or in CRM system management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or related field preferred. Salesforce Admin+, Business Analyst Certification, a plus.
- In lieu of education/degree requirements a successful candidate will:
- Understand how to collaborate effectively with a variety of different people and roles.
- Be proactive with a strong mindset and willing to take risks, while also having the ability to learn from setbacks.
- Be relationship driven and adaptable to new situations.
- Value diversity and take pride in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and various perspectives.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and conducting root cause analysis
- Experience with Salesforce, including flows, uses, features, system integrations and limitations
- Strong understanding of project management, agile methodologies and change management principles, including ADKAR, JIRA and Confluence
Demonstrated experience with training users, managing knowledge, and facilitating collaboration through interactive technology solutions
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders to provide appropriate technology solutions, and to build productive relationships with both technical and non-technical users
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users and respond timely and effectively to end user needs
- Consistently demonstrates professional maturity
- Must be self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrates sound judgement and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate employees
- Ability to be diplomatic when making decisions and creating solutions
- Demonstrates passion for USA for UNHCR’s mission
Hybrid + Washington DC + May also involve travel to some locations within the company’s region of operations and select donor locations.
Washington, DC – $108,379 – $132,463
USA for UNHCR will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
USA for UNHCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Refugees and all other protected classes are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit usaforunhcr.bamboohr.com.