Website Habitat for Humanity International
At Habitat for Humanity International, HFHI, our national direct marketing program is going through significant growth and transformation, and we are hiring five new team members! Do you love crossing the intersection between various direct marketing channels? Are you an incredible and tenacious project manager who thrives on new challenges and seeing projects through to completion? Does innovation and having a national impact for years to come appeal to you?
For over 30 years, Habitat’s direct marketing program has had a national fundraising footprint. With the program’s long-term success, we now have the opportunity to re-imagine fundraising. The direct marketing team’s work is evolving in an exciting way, and we need your expertise to make it happen. We are developing an omni-channel, more digitally-focused approach to the way we raise funds to support the mission, and are also changing the way we raise funds in collaboration with our 1,100 affiliates across the US. The right candidate will join a team of talented and passionate professionals who are reshaping the future of Habitat’s direct marketing and fundraising!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced professional to fill the role of Senior Specialist – Collaborative Direct Marketing. This is initially intended to be a two-year position. Reporting to the Associate Director – Collaborative Direct Marketing, this individual will support recruiting, on-boarding and servicing affiliate partners participating in the Collaborative Operating Model (COM) Direct Marketing Pilots.
This position liaises with other members of the Direct Marketing team to help integrate and streamline integral processes of the direct marketing program to make collaborative fundraising between Habitat for Humanity International and our affiliate partners scalable and more efficient. This position collaborates with other internal cross-functional teams such as IT, Finance and Communications as well as direct marketing agency partners, where applicable.
This position is based at our office in downtown Atlanta, GA and may work remotely part-time.
* Serve as a lead for gathering affiliate resources.
* Provide supporting documentation and reports.
* Manage affiliate relationships as relates to the integration of the Collaborative Operating Model Direct Marketing Pilot program inside of Habitat for Humanity International.
* Communicate directly with affiliate partners to manage the project plan/timelines/resource plan established for the pilots. They will then drive the process of setting up the necessary meetings to keep projects and deliverables from affiliates moving forward.
* Capture action items from internal and external meetings and helping the various team members drive specific tasks to completion.
* Establish good working relationships with HFHI cross-functional teams and affiliate partners.
* Work with the current Direct Marketing team to review content for fundraising communications.
* Develop, or work with Direct Marketing team to develop, ad hoc reports to meet affiliate partners’ needs.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of related experience including experience in nonprofit fundraising managing multiple projects and clients effectively and efficiently.
* Experience with direct marketing mail, telemarketing and digital campaigns.
* Experience collaborating with others in a complex, matrix-structured, multinational, dynamic organizational environment.
* Strong analytical skills and experience creating reports.
* Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly and effectively, with excellent listening skills.
* Passion for, and commitment to, the Habitat for Humanity mission.
* Self-starter with an entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem-solving, and the ability to take advantage of emerging opportunities and trends.
* Individual with confidence and a positive “can-do” attitude is essential.
* Individual of unquestionable integrity whose professional and personal conduct reflect Habitat’s values.
* Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams, PowerPoint) are required.
Active support of HFHI values and commitments:
– Humility: We are part of something bigger than ourselves
– Courage: We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
– Accountability: We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
– Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
* Experience working in a federated organization with chapters or affiliates.
About Habitat for Humanity:
Habitat for Humanity, founded in 1976, is a global, Christian-based nonprofit organization that grew out of an intentionally multi-racial community in rural Georgia. Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat brings together people of all faiths and people of no faith to build homes, communities and hope. Working alongside each other, we help families and individuals build and improve places to call home and achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Habitat seeks individuals who have a willingness to affirm these principles and values.
At Habitat for Humanity International, we embrace a history rooted in creating equity and take our mission seriously by courageously committing to a culture and workplace where all staff feel safe, welcome, visible, respected, supported and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we realize that our success depends upon building an inclusive workforce of diverse perspectives and encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, national origins, tribes, religions, ages, gender identities and expressions, genders, sexual orientations, marital statuses, disabilities, veteran/reserve national guard statuses, socio-economic statuses, thinking and communication styles to work with us.
We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities (especially children), and all those with whom we work. In line with the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse, all staff must pass a thorough background screening and will be held accountable to upholding our policies around ethical behavior, including safeguarding and whistleblowing.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.