Website Rocket Social Impact
**We kindly ask that you read the full description and follow the instructions below on how to apply.**
Rocket Social Impact is a rapidly growing national social impact agency. We are seeking a Senior Account Director to support our best-in-class client engagements and drive meaningful results for our impact-driven corporate and nonprofit client partners. We’re looking for someone who can jump right in and build trust with clients, lead accounts, collaborate with internal account teams to drive strategy development in support of client goals and play an active leadership role in the growth of the agency.
The right candidate is passionate about social impact with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong account leadership skills and has significant experience in developing, implementing and/or communicating compelling and creative social impact strategies in the marketplace.
Location: Anywhere, USA
WHO WE ARE:
We consider ourselves a “challenger agency” for brands and organizations that want to challenge the traditional approach. We are a team of experienced social impact strategists and communicators empowered by our love of working with brands and organizations with a desire to disrupt the status quo and achieve both better business and greater good.
SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead ideation and development of client strategies and recommendations in partnership with account team
• Interface with designated client accounts, drive strategic counsel, and lead day-to-day tasks and communications to client and account teams.
• Oversee the development and presentation of client-ready plans, presentations and documents
• Proactively bring ideas to clients and account teams to achieve their stated objectives
• Partner with the agency’s Senior leadership on marketing, content development and agency growth strategy
• Take an active role in agency’s new business development efforts
• Provide learning opportunities and strategic insights, where appropriate, to internal team to support the growth of junior team members’ expertise and skillset
• Manage agency and account staff professional development
• A fire-in-your-belly kind of passion for helping companies and organizations drive social impact and create change
• A tendency to zig when others zag
• 8-10 years experience in social impact, CSR, marketing, national fundraising or impact-driven communications work
• A unique point of view and desire to share it
• A belief that every individual has the capacity to constantly grow and learn from one another
• Media relations strategies and outreach experience a plus
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for balancing a wide variety of roles
• A desire to “get scrappy” in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Strong writing and research skills
• A track record of new business development success
• Effective project management skills and strong attention to detail
• Exceptional problem-solving and communications skills
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a “no drama” approach
• A solid work ethic and ability to often work independently
• A passion for playing an active role in small business growth
• Experience and ability to work effectively with a remote team
We offer a flexible work schedule and a family-friendly working environment.
Sound like you were meant for the gig? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief note about why you think you’re right for the position.
Rocket Social Impact is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com