Website Project Lead The Way
Empowering students to thrive in an evolving world.
At Project Lead The Way (PLTW), we are empowering students to thrive in an evolving world. We know that U.S. students must develop the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in the workforce, solve important challenges, and contribute to global progress. We know that teachers need support in empowering students to build these skills. Through our pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science, PreK-12 students learn problem-solving strategies, critical and creative thinking, and how to communicate and collaborate.
The Director of Advancement is responsible for day-to-day management and stewardship of a portfolio of PLTW national corporate and foundation funders and prospects. This role is responsible for focusing on effective retention and growth of funding partnership opportunities that align with PLTW’s strategic priorities. This role also develops strategies to engage existing and prospective corporations, foundations, government agencies, and business leaders with a focus on expanding access to PLTW programs, advancing career learning, and workforce development in PreK-12 education.
PLTW IS SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH:
- Experience closing six-figure (or higher) gifts, as well as corporate and foundation partnership management.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field of study, or equivalent related experience.
- Identifies and recommends potential opportunities to incorporate innovative methods and emerging trends within profession and related field.
- A customer-centric approach to all internal and external interactions.
- Seeks and embraces diversity of thought, culture, and experience.
- Builds and nurtures relationships.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Takes initiative and works proactively
- Works independently, resourcefully seek answers, and remove obstacles.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Thinks and acts strategically.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.